This week was another great week here in Piura! The best news from this week is that Hermana G. and I will be staying together this next transfer! She's so amazing and I am so glad that we'll get to be together. We've already started putting goals for things that we'd like to do better this transfer and I'm really excited.
This last week I had the chance to go on exchanges with a sister named Hermana O. It was really neat experience and I learned so much. We visited a man that has a baptismal date and his friend that's a member of a different church was there and it was really interesting to listen to him. I learned a lot from what he said to us and I was really humbled by that. I know that there is truth everywhere that we go, but it is only in this church we have the truth in it's fullness. I'm sorry that it's so short this week, lots of other things I had to do today! But I love you all and I want you to know that Jesus Christ lives. Love this gospel and I love all of you!
Love,
Hermana Garner
Hermana Garner
No comments:
Post a Comment