Wow. I think it gets weirder and weirder to write in english every week haha! Sometimes I feel like it would be so much easier in spanish! But then you guys wouldn't understand...so I suppose it's better this way :)
This week has been such a wonderful week....filled with tons of miracles, and a lot of mixed emotions.
Thank you to all of you who wrote me for my birthday and participated in the video!! It's nice to know that I'm not forgotten even though I'm far away! On Tuesday my companion woke me up early by jumping on my bed and singing Happy Birthday, then made me breakfast! It was super sweet of her. Then we had our district meeting, and when we were taking pictures afterwards, the Elders attacked us with eggs!! Haha it was a pretty interesting sensation. After we cleaned everything up, they sang happy birthday and we ate cake. Haha even though it was kind of gross, it was still really fun!!
This week was the last week of the misson for Hermana Segovia. It was so amazing how she literally kept working hard until the end. We saw so many miracles this week. I feel like we're really starting to see the fruits of all the hard work contacting that we did at the begining of the transfer. We were able to place a baptismal date with about 4 of our investigators, the members were super supportive, and we had a bunch of less actives and investigators that went to church on Sunday. It was truly a week of miracles!
Today my new companion...Hermana OrdoƱez got here! She's super nice and really funny. I think it's going to be another really wonderful transfer here in Tumbes!
I love you all! Sorry that my letter is so short this week...But never forget that your Heavenly Father loves you and wants the best for you!
Love,
Hermana Garner
| Bday breakfast from my compi |
| How the elders wished me a happy birthday... :D |
| How they made it up to me |
| Last night with my companion! |
No comments:
Post a Comment