Monday, February 17, 2014

First Email!!! Hurray!!

I have like 5 minutes to write right now, but i'm here and i'm safe!! Pday is tomorrow, so I'll write again then. I love you so much!! The Spanish is acutally going SO WELL!!! I kinda feel like Í'm just getting lifted up right before I fall, but everything is going really well. My companion's name is Hermana Ramos and she''s from Las Vegas area. She's super nice. I miss you all so much! I"m so grateful for the little book that we made with the pictures, because I love looking at them before I go to bed every night. \it feels like Ive been here for at least two weeks aready and it's been less than two days!! Can't believe it. Sorry this is so short! I promise I'll write more tomorrow and tell you everything else! LOVE YOU!! Tell everyone hi for me :)
 
Con Cariño,
 
Hermana Garner

No comments:

Post a Comment